Top off your tooth with a concealing crown.
Our natural looking crowns slot over broken or decayed teeth, providing complete coverage and protection. They can also be attached to a dental implant for a realistic replacement tooth or used to support a gap filling bridge.
We use e.max® ceramic crowns, as they have an appealing translucence which helps them blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. Other advantages include their durability and, as they are all-ceramic, the lack of a metal alloy base, which eliminates the possibility of an unattractive grey line at the gum.
- Restores the shape, colour and function of a troublesome tooth
- Offers great protection
- Permanent and durable
- Brings back your smile and your confidence
How we cover up with crowns
- So your crown fits like a dental glove, we remove a thin layer of enamel, while ensuring a strong core remains.
- We take impressions of the prepared tooth and take a note of the colour of your natural teeth so the resulting crown will blend in beautifully.
- While you’re waiting for your shiny new crown, we will keep your tooth protected with a temporary restoration.
Even though a crown is resistant to decay, problems can occur where the crown joins the underlying tooth, so it is important to keep it clean by brushing and flossing regularly. And don’t forget to attend check-ups so we can keep a watchful eye on your crown and make sure it stays looking fabulous.