Forming a strong bond to fill in your smile.
Providing sturdy supports for permanent crowns or bridges, dental implants are the most effective way to fill in the gaps left by one or more missing teeth. Made from famously tough titanium, implants act like substitute tooth roots by actually bonding with your jawbone and providing a firm foundation for brand new teeth.
They also offer a permanent alternative to dentures and come with a number of added benefits as they behave just like the real thing.
The benefits of dental implants
As well as encouraging you to smile more, dental implants have a host of other plus points:
- No denture related problems such as messy adhesives, gum irritation or ‘teeth popping out’ incidents
- Speaking and eating are made less of a chore
- Improved facial shape
- Preserved natural jaw bone
- Increased confidence
- A long-lasting solution
How do implants work?
- We fully assess your overall health, how your teeth fit together and the density of your jaw bone. If we do discover you have insufficient bone volume for implants, you may need a grafting procedure.
- When we’re all ready to go, the titanium posts are surgically popped in place.
- Over a few months these tiny metal fixtures will fuse with the bone.
- Once fully bonded and healed, we will add realistic replacement teeth to the now firmly positioned implants.
As long as you keep your new (and existing) teeth nice and clean, and see us regularly, there’s no reason why your implants shouldn’t stay in tip top condition for years to come.
Give us a call on 0151 4274181 to find out how replacement teeth can become a convenient and beautiful part of you.